Flight duration is 30 minutes.
Daily tour from Wednesday to Sunday
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM (Noon) – 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Helicopter Tour of AlUla.
|2- 3 Persons
Your Tour leader/driver will be awaiting you. They will be holding a sign of your name, You do not need to look for them – they will be waiting for you and will find you.
From the moment your tour starts, your tour leader will give you full attention. Once in the car, your tour leader will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
Take to the skies to experience the breathtaking views of stunning desert vistas and iconic landmarks such as Elephant Rock and World UNESCO site, Hegra. View the world from a new angle and make memories that will last a lifetime.
Get ready to view AlUla from above, with this 30-minute helicopter tour with your pilot (guide), an exhilarating flight that takes you over AlUla’s seven most famous landmarks and heritage sites.
The first of these will be the monumental Jabal AlFil (Elephant Rock), AlUla’s most famous natural geological rock formation. Next, we head over to Hegra, a UNESCO World Heritage site and the southern capital of the Nabatean Civilisation, with its ancient tombs carved deep into the red and golden rocks. There you will get to see one of the last trains of The Hijaz Railway stood in time.
Our pilot will now turn towards the west, and in the distance, you will see Maraya, the Guinness World Record holder for the world’s largest mirrored building reflecting the sun out to the sky, shining brightly like a diamond in the desert.
As our pilot turns south and takes you over the AlUla’s three other most important heritage sites of Jabal Ikmah (the open-air library), back down over Dadan (the capital of the Dadan and Lihyan kingdoms) and lastly over the AlUla Old Town (the 12th-century medieval city).
As you land back at Fursan Village, it is then you will genuinely appreciate the beauty, heritage and sheer majestic landscapes of this unique destination.
Travel in comfort back to your hotel, Al Ula has so much to see, feel, eat and buy so if you have time and want to add more to your itinerary – just let us know what you are interested in and we will arrange it for you.
- Please note that you will be required to complete a waiver form before the flight.
- Passengers will be contacted to provide their full names, nationality, and ID numbers upon booking.
- Children must be three years of age or above to be carried on any of the flights. All children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pregnant women (not exceeding 32 weeks) can fly at their own responsibility and risk, and it is the passengers’ responsibility to inform THC about their pregnancy at the time of booking/traveling.
- The Customer is responsible to notify THC if there are passengers with special needs.
Helicopter Tour of AlUla Includes:
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All transfers by modern air-conditioned van from your hotel in Al Ula
- English speaking tour leader/driver.
- Flight duration 30 mins
- All Service charges and taxes
- Any extras
- All flights remain subject to weather, visibility conditions, aircraft availability and government restrictions as may apply from time to time.
- Food and beverages